Water hand pump
Capacity: 54 liters (12 gallons) per minute at 90 double strokes (up and down) per minute, 0.63 liters (.13 gallons) per double stroke
Weight: .57 kilograms (1.25 lbs.)
Size: 25 cm. long (10") - 12.5 cm. wide (5") - 10 cm. high (4")
- makes an excellent hand operated back up sump pump
- connects to 1 1/2" hose using clamps, to connect to 1 1/4" sump pump hose which is sold at most hardware stores order the Guzzler 500H-1 1/4"F.
- can be permanently mounted to a vertical or horizontal surface (see photo below courtesy of Walter from Windsor, Ontario showing the 500H-1 1/4"F), or attached to a small piece of wood for portability (has four screw holes).
- body made of injection molded DuPont Delrin
- handle made of anodized aluminum
- diaphragm and valves made of Buna-N, reinforced with Dacron (contact us for optional materials available)
- fasteners made of stainless steel
- handle orientation to the inlet and out let fittings can be changed by rotating the clamp ring to 12 different positions.
- handle movement is up and down with pump sitting on horizontal surface, to convert to back and forth movement order the vertical handle option.
You may also like ...
We Also Recommend